The sun and the moon are constants. We can always count on the fact that when the sun sets, the moon rises. And when the darkness will fall as the sun rises, day in and day out. And a semicolon represents a sentence the author could have ended but chose not to. That author is you and the sentence is your life. It is a simple sign of hope and continuation, an affirmation that we have the power to move forward.
Nothing lasts forever. Tomorrow needs you. And the sun will rise again.
It's always darkest before the dawn.
FOR THIS GIVING TUESDAY: 100% OF PROFITS OF THIS SHIRT WILL GO STRAIGHT TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS, A NON-PROFIT FOCUSED ON MENTAL HEALTH AND ITS TREATMENT.
Once giving Tuesday is over, it will continue to be available and like every other shirt in the Useful Apparel Store, 50% of profits will be sent straight to TWLOHA.
I'm also super excited that I was able to collaborate with one of my best friends/sponsees to create this design. It's really special to me, and I hope you love it.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|